Monday 2 April 2012

A London Bucket List - Things wot I have done.

1. Scoop the jackpot on the Salisbury Pub Quiz as suggested by @LizIxer - Well, we tried but unlike last time didn't manage to reach the dizzying heights of second place let alone the jackpot.  I did enjoy a good gossip with a couple of my favourite local folk so not an entirely wasted evening.  Plus the vodka hit me on the way home which fuelled a visit to Sams Chicken & a dirty chicken fest & giggles with @bear_faced_lady & Mr BF who had been babysitting for me.


2.   Scott Exhibition at the NHM - Brilliant. Got whizzed round it by a small person so didn't feel I got value for money but really interesting.  He was more interested in the shop...


3.  Lunch at the V&A - Had a rather nice roast dinner in the main dining room which is a stunning place to have your lunch in. Don't forget to look up. It wasn't too busy but getting there for just before noon is best if you want a nice table and less queue.  This was followed by an impromptu paddle outside in the gardens, well small person paddled I played photographer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment